PM Excellence is an Approved Learning Provider for the MOD ELCAS scheme (Provider ID: 11513). Irrespective of whether you are studying to prepare for a new career in civilian life or are looking to add to your current skills, PM Excellence can help you make your CV stand out and help you gain the skills suited for your career objectives and skillset.
What is ELCAS
The ELCAS scheme is designed to assist MOD Service personnel with training that will enhance their current or future career. This assistance is in the form of an annual payment for up to three years.
All training courses must be delivered by an Approved Learning Provider and result in the award of a nationally-recognised qualification at Level 3 or above on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (England and Wales).
If you are a serving member of the MOD, please see the ELCAS website for more information.
The ELC Process
- First you must register to become an ELCAS Scheme Member and accrue enough service before you can submit a claim.
- Select relevant course(s) from our range of ELCAS approved training courses. If you require help in choosing the right course feel free to contact us to discuss options.
- Complete and submit an online ELC claim, approved by your Line Manager (if applicable) and/or your local authorised Education Officer if you are in service. If you are out of service, approval will be required from your Single Service Representative (SSR). For further details regarding claiming out of service, ex-service personnel should visit the Ex-service Personnel ELCAS page.
- ELCAS will check your eligibility for funding and if approved will send you a Claim Authorisation Note (CAN).
- Contact PM Excellence (ELCAS Approved Training Provider ID 11513) to enrol and to make your personal deposit contribution (20%).
- Once you have attended your training course you must complete a Course Evaluation Form via the ELCAS website.
Take advantage of ELCAS funding and develop your career in Project Management.
Project Managers are highly coveted positions, especially in the IT, Construction and Engineering sectors. If project management is something you’re considering as a career path, you’re definitely on to something. It is both a highly challenging and highly rewarding career path.
With high average salaries enjoyed by project management professionals you can prepare yourself for a long and rewarding career by gaining the skills you need and employers want.
Hiring ex Armed Forces personnel with traits like obedience, leadership, determination and organisational skills can be a big plus for any organisation where success is measured on the success of their project delivery teams.
Why PM Excellence?
As specialists in project management and project controls training we are uniquely positioned, to provide currently serving and planned service leaver personnel in the MOD with training to effectively enhance their career prospects as a project management professional.
Unlike many other suppliers of project, programme and portfolio management training providers, PM Excellence focuses on providing a practical hands-on approach delivered by experts and practitioners with global experience and industry knowledge.
Drawing on the vast industry experience of our trainers we provide training that is relevant, contextualised, and practical in addressing challenges encountered in project management and project controls.