Enhance your career, learn from the experts. Demonstrates your ability to use Primavera's functionality to effectively plan and controls projects.
Our Three-day CPD accredited(21 CPD hours) course teaches students how to use Primavera Project Manager P6 PPM Professional Client up to an intermediate level.
The course material is "Planning and Control Using Oracle® Primavera P6" written by the renowned Trainer & Author, Paul Harris, Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd.
The training is reinforced with student workshops working through the entire project life cycle from planning to execution and close-out.
Participants also gain a thorough background in the concepts of planning and scheduling.
Primavera P6 certification demonstrates the ability to use Primavera's functionality to effective plan and controls projects.
Day One - we cover the following:
- Creating a Project Plan
- Starting Up and Navigation
- Creating a New Project
- Defining Calendars
- Creating a Primavera Project WBS
- Adding Activities and Organizing Under the WBS
- Formatting the Display
- Adding Relationships
- Activity Network View
Day Two - we cover the following:
- Group, Sort and Layouts
- Printing and Reports
- Schedule Options and Setting a Baseline
- Updating an Unresourced Schedule
- User and Administration Preferences
- Creating Roles and Resources
- Assigning Roles, Resources and Expenses
Day Three - we cover the following:
- Updating a Resourced Schedule
- Other Methods of Organizing Project Data
- Global Change
- Managing the Enterprise Environment
- Multiple Project Scheduling
- Earned Value
Candidates should have some basic knowledge about project management principles.
Who should attend:
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- End Users