ECITB Introduction to Project Controls
ECITB Introduction to Project Controls - Tutor Led Training
The Right Course For You?
The ECITB Introduction to Project Controls is ideal for those who are new to project controls or those project practitioners with little or no formal training in the subject of best-practice project controlling or project management.
There are no formal pre-requisites for attending this course. Although some experience within a project environment is advantageous.
This three-day course enables students to gain a sound foundation in project control tools and techniques.
The course provides a comprehensive and detailed insight into the fundamentals of project control including planning, estimating and cost engineering. Delivered as a workshop using worked examples and case studies it will give students the skills and understanding to improve their project control performance using a range of best practice tools and techniques, thereby improving their confidence and capability in the role.
Why Train with PM Excellence
All our trainers have industry experience and have been involved in mega, complex and iconic programmes. Drawing on their vast industry experience we provide training that is relevant, contextualised, and practical in addressing challenges encountered in project management and project controls.
- We teach in an experiential, real-world way that no one else can
- Our trainers all started where you are now and worked their way up. Learn how they did it, so you can too!
- Elite Trainers involved in designing global certification programs.
- Explained in the simplest and clearest way possible. Even if English is not your first language, you can learn and win!
- Courses with high level theories simplified
- Results driven
- Our candidates love our use of real-life situations to bring the material to life.