ECITB Estimating Methodology and Practice
ECITB Estimating Methodology & Practice - Tutor Led Training
The Right Course For You?
This course is designed for those new to estimating and those with some experience that need a broader perspective. Estimators, Project professionals, Project managers, Discipline engineers
There are no formal pre-requisites for attending this course. The learner must have a good working knowledge of excel spreadsheets, some experience within a project environment is advantageous.
The Estimating Methodology and Practice course has been designed to provide an introduction to the principles and practices of estimating methodology.
The course considers how the role of the estimator, working in the engineering construction industry, is linked to all activities company-wide, including a range of inter-personal skills as well as all of the technical abilities associated with preparing an estimate.
Why Train with PM Excellence
All our trainers have industry experience and have been involved in mega, complex and iconic programmes. Drawing on their vast industry experience we provide training that is relevant, contextualised, and practical in addressing challenges encountered in project management and project controls.
- We teach in an experiential, real-world way that no one else can
- Our trainers all started where you are now and worked their way up. Learn how they did it, so you can too!
- Elite Trainers involved in designing global certification programs.
- Explained in the simplest and clearest way possible. Even if English is not your first language, you can learn and win!
- Courses with high level theories simplified
- Results driven
- Our candidates love our use of real-life situations to bring the material to life.