ECITB Certificate in Project Controls
ECITB Certificate in Project Controls - Tutor Led Training
A comprehensive 9-month programme encompassing all aspects of project control and demonstrates capability, enabling students to gain a professional qualification, enhance their career prospects and improve the quality of project controls within their organisation.
The Right Course For You?
The ECITB Certificate in Project Controls is ideal for individuals about to enter a project controls environment or those already working in a project controls environment that wish to achieve a recognised formal qualification.
There are no formal pre-requisites for attending this course. Although some experience within a project environment is advantageous.
Learners will complete an assignment for each module, based on a simulated industrial project, that demonstrates the application of the new knowledge and skills they have gained. The learners also submit practical assignments that require self-directed learning to find out about how their own company undertakes project controls processes.
The final outcome of the course is the consolidation of the case-study assignments to create and present a Project Execution Plan (PEP).
Why Train with PM Excellence
All our trainers have industry experience and have been involved in mega, complex and iconic programmes. Drawing on their vast industry experience we provide training that is relevant, contextualised, and practical in addressing challenges encountered in project management and project controls.
- We teach in an experiential, real-world way that no one else can
- Our trainers all started where you are now and worked their way up. Learn how they did it, so you can too!
- Elite Trainers involved in designing global certification programs.
- Explained in the simplest and clearest way possible. Even if English is not your first language, you can learn and win!
- Courses with high level theories simplified
- Results driven
- Our candidates love our use of real-life situations to bring the material to life.