Construction Planning & Project Controls - Tutor Led Training
CONSTRUCTION PLANNING & PROJECT CONTROLS
Our Construction Planning and Project Controls training focusses on the systems, processes and procedures of undertaking construction planning throughout the project lifecycle, NOT on planning software "pushing buttons". The training is drawn from best practices in both contractor and client environments in delivering mega & complex programmes like London2012 Olympics, Crossrail & HS2 Programmes.
This 2-day Construction Planning & Project Controls course looks at how to undertake construction planning with emphasis on an integrated approach to project controls, hence enabling organisations to enhance their project controls capability.
The Construction Planning & Project Controls training is drawn from best practices in both contractor and client environments in delivering mega & complex programmes like High Speed 2 (HS2), Crossrail & London2012 Olympics using examples from them to demonstrate the application of integrated project controls.
Why Train with PM Excellence
All our trainers have industry experience and have been involved in mega, complex and iconic programmes. Drawing on their vast industry experience we provide training that is relevant, contextualised, and practical in addressing challenges encountered in project management and project controls.
- We teach in an experiential, real-world way that no one else can
- Our trainers all started where you are now and worked their way up. Learn how they did it, so you can too!
- Elite Trainers involved in designing global certification programs.
- Explained in the simplest and clearest way possible. Even if English is not your first language, you can learn and win!
- Courses with high level theories simplified
- Results driven
- Our candidates love our use of real-life situations to bring the material to life.