Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- Funded training for CITB members
- Practical workshops
- Training delivered by specialists
Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) - Tutor Led Training
The Right Course For You?
The course is designed primarily for individuals with supervisory responsibilities on a construction site. Site Supervisors, Team leaders, Foremen, Gangers and First line managers would greatly benefit from this course.
Through completing this CITB Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) course, supervisors will be provided with an ability to understand health, safety, welfare and environmental issues, as well as their legal responsibilities relevant to their work activities. It will highlight the requirement to promote health and safety to supervise effectively and how the supervisory role can support the site manager in upholding safety on site.
The Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme certification will need to be renewed within the 5-year period through the SSSTS refresher course option.
Why Train with PM Excellence
All our trainers have industry experience and have been involved in mega, complex and iconic programmes. Drawing on their vast industry experience we provide training that is relevant, contextualised, and practical in addressing challenges encountered in project management and project controls.
- We teach in an experiential, real-world way that no one else can
- Our trainers all started where you are now and worked their way up. Learn how they did it, so you can too!
- Elite Trainers involved in designing global certification programs.
- Explained in the simplest and clearest way possible. Even if English is not your first language, you can learn and win!
- Courses with high level theories simplified
- Results driven
- Our candidates love our use of real-life situations to bring the material to life.