APMG Project Planning & Control™ Practitioner Training
- Highly Experienced Instructors
- Prices Include Exams
- Engaging & Interactive Courses
APMG Project Planning & Control™ Practitioner - Tutor Led Training
Become a successful Practitioner that can demonstrate the knowledge and skills to apply the tools and techniques to work successfully in a PSO or Planning & Controls Team.
The Right Course For You?
This Project Planning & Controls Practitioner course would benefit those individuals having successfully gained the Project Planning & Control Foundation qualification, and now looking to obtain the necessary skills to effectively apply project planning and controls method to their projects.
This two-day APMG Project Planning & Control (PPC) Practitioner course consolidates and expands on effective project planning and control taught in the APMG PPC Foundation Course. And, focuses on the selection and use of appropriate scheduling tools and techniques which are supported by rigorous monitoring for effective proactive control.
A sound basis for effective record keeping will facilitate the understanding of lessons learned which supports continuous improvement, thus adding value to organisational aspirations and objectives.
Why Train with PM Excellence
All our trainers have industry experience and have been involved in mega, complex and iconic programmes. Drawing on their vast industry experience we provide training that is relevant, contextualised, and practical in addressing challenges encountered in project management and project controls.
- We teach in an experiential, real-world way that no one else can
- Our trainers all started where you are now and worked their way up. Learn how they did it, so you can too!
- Elite Trainers involved in designing global certification programs.
- Explained in the simplest and clearest way possible. Even if English is not your first language, you can learn and win!
- Courses with high level theories simplified
- Results driven
- Our candidates love our use of real-life situations to bring the material to life.