APMG Project Planning & Control™ Foundation Training
- Highly Experienced Instructors
- Prices Include Exams
- Engaging & Interactive Courses
APMG Project Planning & Control™ Foundation - Tutor Led Training
Helping you understand the tools needed to become an effective and informed member of a Project Support Office or Planning & Control team, and gain APMG Foundation qualification.
The Right Course For You?
This course is designed for: Planning Managers & Engineers, Project Control Managers & Engineers, Cost Engineers & Project Managers
There are no formal pre-requisites, although delegates would benefit from some experience and understanding of basic planning principles and terminology.
Our APMG Project Planning & Control Foundation course introduces and helps candidates understand the tools needed to become an effective and informed member of a Project Support Office or Planning & Control team, and gain the APMG PPC Foundation qualification.
The APMG PPC Foundation is a pre-requisite to attaining the APMG Project Planning & Control Practitioner accreditation.
Why Train with PM Excellence
All our trainers have industry experience and have been involved in mega, complex and iconic programmes. Drawing on their vast industry experience we provide training that is relevant, contextualised, and practical in addressing challenges encountered in project management and project controls.
- We teach in an experiential, real-world way that no one else can
- Our trainers all started where you are now and worked their way up. Learn how they did it, so you can too!
- Elite Trainers involved in designing global certification programs.
- Explained in the simplest and clearest way possible. Even if English is not your first language, you can learn and win!
- Courses with high level theories simplified
- Results driven
- Our candidates love our use of real-life situations to bring the material to life.