APMG Project Planning & Control™ Foundation & Practitioner Training
- Highly Experienced Instructors
- Prices Include Exams
- Engaging & Interactive Courses
APMG Project Planning & Control™ Foundation & Practitioner - Tutor Led Training
This course contains all the required training and materials to fully prepare you for the Foundation & Practitioner examinations, in just five days.
The Right Course For You?
This course is designed for: Planning Managers & Engineers, Project Control Managers & Engineers, Cost Engineers & Project Managers
There are no formal pre-requisites, although delegates would benefit from some experience and understanding of basic planning principles and terminology.
Our five-day APMG Project Planning & Control™ Foundation & Practitioner event focuses on the selection and use of appropriate scheduling tools and techniques which are supported by rigorous monitoring for effective proactive control.
Successful APMG Project Planning & Control™ Practitioners can demonstrate they have achieved the knowledge and skills to apply the tools and techniques to work successfully in a Project Support or Planning & Controls Team.
Why Train with PM Excellence
All our trainers have industry experience and have been involved in mega, complex and iconic programmes. Drawing on their vast industry experience we provide training that is relevant, contextualised, and practical in addressing challenges encountered in project management and project controls.
- We teach in an experiential, real-world way that no one else can
- Our trainers all started where you are now and worked their way up. Learn how they did it, so you can too!
- Elite Trainers involved in designing global certification programs.
- Explained in the simplest and clearest way possible. Even if English is not your first language, you can learn and win!
- Courses with high level theories simplified
- Results driven
- Our candidates love our use of real-life situations to bring the material to life.