- Highly Experienced Instructors
- Price Includes Exam
- Engaging & Interactive Courses
Effective planning and control requires an understanding of a clear project definition, supported by a robust approach to planning the project. This, in turn requires the selection and use of appropriate scheduling techniques which are supported by rigorous monitoring for effective proactive control.
The APMG Project Planning & Control (PPC) course supports the publication of the APM's guide, ‘Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring and Control – The Practical Project Management of Time, Cost and Risk.
Helping you understand the tools needed to become an effective and informed member of a Project Support Office or Planning & Control team, and gain APMG Foundation qualification.
Become a successful Practitioner that can demonstrate the knowledge and skills to apply the tools and techniques to work successfully in a PSO or Planning & Controls Team.
This course contains all the required training and materials to fully prepare you for the Foundation & Practitioner examinations, in just five days.
Why Train with PM Excellence
All our trainers have industry experience and have been involved in mega, complex and iconic programmes. Drawing on their vast industry experience we provide training that is relevant, contextualised, and practical in addressing challenges encountered in project management and project controls.
- We teach in an experiential, real-world way that no one else can
- Our trainers all started where you are now and worked their way up. Learn how they did it, so you can too!
- Elite Trainers involved in designing global certification programs.
- Explained in the simplest and clearest way possible. Even if English is not your first language, you can learn and win!
- Courses with high level theories simplified
- Results driven
- Our candidates love our use of real-life situations to bring the material to life.
PM Excellence is Approved to Offer APMG Courses Under MOD ELCAS Scheme
The ELCAS scheme is designed to assist MOD Service personnel with training that will enhance their current or future career. This assistance is in the form of an annual payment for up to three years.
All training courses must be delivered by an Approved Learning Provider and result in the award of a nationally-recognised qualification at Level 3 or above on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (England and Wales).
If you are a serving member of the MOD, please see our ELCAS page for further information.