Earned Value Management™ Practitioner Training
Earned Value Management™ Practitioner - Tutor Led Training
Our Practitioner course teaches delegates how to effectively apply the concepts, benefits, principles, and processes of Earned Value™ Management to their own projects.
The Right Course For You?
This Earned Value™ Management Practitioner course would benefit those individuals having successfully gained the Earned Value Management® Foundation qualification and now looking to obtain the necessary skills to apply the EVM method to their projects.
This two-day APMG Earned Value™ Management Practitioner course looks at how delegates can effectively apply the concepts, benefits, principles, and processes of Earned Value™ Management to their own projects. By gaining this EVM Qualification candidates are certifying their ability to:
- Facilitate the integration of project scope, time and cost objectives and the
establishment of a baseline plan for performance measurement.
- Demonstrate to stakeholders whether or not they are getting value for money and
make suggestions as to how value can be increased.
- Provide an objective measurement of what has been achieved on a project in
relation to cost, scope and timescales.
- Enable accurate forecasting for projects and programmes and detailed project
comparisons across programmes.
To participate in this two-day APMG EVM Practitioner course students must have completed and gained the APMG Earned Value™ Management Foundation certification.
Why Train with PM Excellence
All our trainers have industry experience and have been involved in mega, complex and iconic programmes. Drawing on their vast industry experience we provide training that is relevant, contextualised, and practical in addressing challenges encountered in project management and project controls.
- We teach in an experiential, real-world way that no one else can
- Our trainers all started where you are now and worked their way up. Learn how they did it, so you can too!
- Elite Trainers involved in designing global certification programs.
- Explained in the simplest and clearest way possible. Even if English is not your first language, you can learn and win!
- Courses with high level theories simplified
- Results driven
- Our candidates love our use of real-life situations to bring the material to life.