Earned Value Management™ Foundation & Practitioner Training
Earned Value Management™ Foundation & Practitioner - Tutor Led Training
Our 5-day course teaches delegates how to apply Earned Value™ Management to their own projects and successfully gain the Foundation & Practitioner accreditation.
The Right Course For You?
This course is ideal for Project Managers, managers, department heads, and others who need a better understanding of the elements of EVM.
There are no formal pre-requisites, although delegates would benefit from some experience and understanding of basic planning principles and terminology.
This combined APMG Earned Value™ Management Foundation and APMG Earned Value™ Management Practitioner course aims to give delegates an introduction to the concepts, benefits, principles, and processes of EVM, how delegates can effectively apply EVM to their own projects, and successfully gain the Foundation & Practitioner accreditation.
If five days out of the office is too long, the APMG Earned Value™ Management Foundation is available as a standalone three-day course, which can then be followed up at a later date with the two-day APMG Earned Value™ Management Practitioner.
Why Train with PM Excellence
All our trainers have industry experience and have been involved in mega, complex and iconic programmes. Drawing on their vast industry experience we provide training that is relevant, contextualised, and practical in addressing challenges encountered in project management and project controls.
- We teach in an experiential, real-world way that no one else can
- Our trainers all started where you are now and worked their way up. Learn how they did it, so you can too!
- Elite Trainers involved in designing global certification programs.
- Explained in the simplest and clearest way possible. Even if English is not your first language, you can learn and win!
- Courses with high level theories simplified
- Results driven
- Our candidates love our use of real-life situations to bring the material to life.