- Highly Experienced Instructors
- Price Includes Exam
- Engaging & Interactive Courses
Earned Value Management is the control of project processes through planning, cost collection, and performance measurement. Therefore, it enables project managers to monitor the performance of a project by comparing planned performance with actual performance.
Our APMG Earned Value™ Management training contains everything you need to gain your APMG Earned Value™ Management Foundation & Earned Value™ Management Practitioner accreditations.
Introduces Earned Value™ Management concept to any project professional who wants to understand, learn or practice EVM. And, successfully gain industry recognised APMG Foundation qualification.
Our Practitioner course teaches delegates how to effectively apply the concepts, benefits, principles, and processes of Earned Value™ Management to their own projects.
Our 4 day course teaches delegates how to apply Earned Value™ Management to their own projects and successfully gain the Foundation & Practitioner accreditation.
Why Train with PM Excellence
All our trainers have industry experience and have been involved in mega, complex and iconic programmes. Drawing on their vast industry experience we provide training that is relevant, contextualised, and practical in addressing challenges encountered in project management and project controls.
- We teach in an experiential, real-world way that no one else can
- Our trainers all started where you are now and worked their way up. Learn how they did it, so you can too!
- Elite Trainers involved in designing global certification programs.
- Explained in the simplest and clearest way possible. Even if English is not your first language, you can learn and win!
- Courses with high level theories simplified
- Results driven
- Our candidates love our use of real-life situations to bring the material to life.
PM Excellence is Approved to Offer APM Courses Under MOD ELCAS Scheme
The ELCAS scheme is designed to assist MOD Service personnel with training that will enhance their current or future career. This assistance is in the form of an annual payment for up to three years.
All training courses must be delivered by an Approved Learning Provider and result in the award of a nationally-recognised qualification at Level 3 or above on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (England and Wales).
If you are a serving member of the MOD, please see our ELCAS page for further information.