- Highly Experienced Instructors
- Prices Include Exams
- Pre-course Reading
Our APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) and APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) courses are fully accredited and aligned to the Association for Project Management's Body of Knowledge (BOK 7) syllabus and exam.
The Association for Project Management (APM) is the only chartered body for the project profession. APM qualifications offer a clear route to achieving the Chartered Project Professional (ChPP) standard, recognising the competence and success of project professionals. An indication of Project Management competency, holders of the APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) demonstrate that they have an exceptional understanding of project management principles and how to successfully monitor and control a project.
All you need to successfully gain APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) and get you started in your project management career.
Demonstrate your project management knowledge and enhance your career, This 5-day course provides all you need to successfully gain APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ).
Why Train with PM Excellence
All our trainers have industry experience and have been involved in mega, complex and iconic programmes. Drawing on their vast industry experience we provide training that is relevant, contextualised, and practical in addressing challenges encountered in project management and project controls.
- We teach in an experiential, real-world way that no one else can
- Our trainers all started where you are now and worked their way up. Learn how they did it, so you can too!
- Elite Trainers involved in designing global certification programs.
- Explained in the simplest and clearest way possible. Even if English is not your first language, you can learn and win!
- Courses with high level theories simplified
- Results driven
- Our candidates love our use of real-life situations to bring the material to life.
PM Excellence is Approved to Offer APM Courses Under MOD ELCAS Scheme
The ELCAS scheme is designed to assist MOD Service personnel with training that will enhance their current or future career. This assistance is in the form of an annual payment for up to three years.
All training courses must be delivered by an Approved Learning Provider and result in the award of a nationally-recognised qualification at Level 3 or above on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (England and Wales).
If you are a serving member of the MOD, please see our ELCAS page for further information.